Where Geek Meets Physique

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ish is getting real!

38 days to show time. It's crunch time, which really just means taking out some of the fattier meats from my plan. Bye bye bacon, you were a good friend and I will miss you but never fear we will see each other again! So what does my diet look like right now? Basically whole eggs, egg whites, chicken breast, ground turkey, protein powder(s), coconut oil, olive oil, MCT oil, almonds, avocado, blueberries, bananas, and unlimited veggies. I am also having a carb nite every 5-7 days depending on how I feel, if I am feeling super depleted day 4 I carb up on day 5, if I can hang until day 7 then that's what I do. My last 2 carb nites looked like this



Now pic 2 only shows dinner, previous to this I had movie theater popcorn, soda, twizzlers, sour patch kids, and a soft pretzel. After this I had several fruity pebbles treats and a donut.




After 3 weeks back on carb nite after that not so fun trip into carb backloading, I went from this to that


Over 2" gone and looking leaner and tighter. I compared my 4 week out pics from last comp season to this one and I am amazed at the difference. While my upper body is leaning out quickly, because I am not losing my muscle mass I look much fuller! That and the lack of that damn glute underbutt line is making my physique look so much more improved. I am really enjoying this prep, I don't feel hungry, I don't feel deprived, and I have no desire to cheat. Of course the weekly carb loads help take care of those cravings and cheat feelings since I get to indulge in pretty much whatever I want. My next carb nite I am aiming for over 500 gr of carbs which will be my highest carb count to date. Food on my list include 2 ripe bananas, candy corn, tapioca pudding, 6 belgian waffles with syrup, froyo, and 1-2 cherry fruit pies, oh and some Berger's cookies a friend sent so I might actually hit 600gr of carbs LOL Perhaps if I am feeling generous I will post my last comp 4 week out pics compared to this comp 4 week out pics. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great and can't wait to see what 4 weeks out looks like! Stay strong and kill it!

    You're getting me excited for my prep.. which will happen one day :-)

    ReplyDelete